Wednesday, May 2, 2012

     I am the Mom of 4 incredible kids. I have always been into politics, history, and news. I have never really gotten involved more than being informed before I vote. The 2008 Presidential race changed everything for me. It was the blatant media bias and spin of monumental proportions that really inspired me to wake up.
     I have learned so much over the last 4 yrs. There are so many things I wish I had been introduced to at a much younger age. One of the greatest things I have grasped and hold dearest to my heart is the true greatness of the United States of America. I can't say I wasn't patriotic, I was, but I took for granted that I was an American. I took it for granted because I never really understood what it meant until now.
    I am currently in a great love affair with the founding fathers of our great country. Every new lesson learned from their words and deeds is so humbling. It makes me ashamed that I took what they gave me for granted for so long. Well not anymore!
     I am a Proud American. I stand for Liberty. I intend to make sure that I pass this down to my children and grandchildren. I will ensure that the next generation in my family does not take being an American for granted.
     This blog will be a place for me to communicate and share with my fellow Americans. I will post about various things, a topic I have been immersed in and my thoughts on it, a dilemma I have with my disabled daughter or something I think is funny.
     Welcome to my blog : )

Supergirl

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!! I "envy" ...the "founding fathers of our great country"... ;-)
    Your insight and "advice" is what is "humbling"... TY...........(in advance)
    Necroscope, Bri, Me,...."Him"

    ReplyDelete