Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sleep is overrated :p

     Well, Miss Amanda decided to go on a 40 hour run of little to no sleep. So I haven't had a chance to get to my blog. She has finally been asleep for more than 20 minutes. Yay me! I am catching up on news and babbling with my grandson as he watches his Yo Gabba Gabba. If you have never been introduced to this children's program I forewarn you as an adult it takes a while to go over the initial creepiness, but my grandson loves it. Episode 5 is awesome for nap time!
     I already have an idea about what I will blog about later today but I want to catch up on news first. I am not one to subscribe to coincidence and I am seeing a trend in headlines that is bothering me. I also want to look over a few things in history to see if there might actually be a parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment